Roughly speaking, this is the OrBat for my models from the 24th light infantry:
- Battalion Commander - IG High Command, rules from Chapter Approved (WD308);
- B Coy - Coy HQ with attached anti-tank (lascannon) squad, Commissar and Psyker; plus three rifle platoons, each of 40 men (Pl HQ + 3 and-a-half sections) with no heavy weapons;
- D Coy - Coy HQ (as above) plus two fire support platoons each of 23 men (Pl HQ + missile launcher, autocannon and heavy bolter squads) and one mortar platoon, also of 23 men (Pl HQ + three mortar sections);
- Two squads of hardened veterans;
- Ten snipers - same rules, but Cadian models: I hate the 'Oompah-Loompah' Ratlings!
Now...this is the light infantry arm, and as such, most of these 200-or-so models have the Light Infantry doctrine - all, in fact, except the High Commander, the two Coy HQs and the mortar platoon.
I also have an armoured (tank) company and a wide selection of lighter vehicles - Chimerae, Hellhounds, artillery and the like - but more of them anon. Likewise, I'll discuss my choices of doctrines anon.
Pictures and more details to follow...