Thursday 5 June 2008

016 One Month In

So...a month in! A month in, and this is a rough guide to what I've accomplished:

Roughly 150 hits;
One comment (thanks, seemyinnergeek!);
52 images;
The vague manipulation of html;
Some links to other great sites established;
My first ever attempt at freehand design painting (see below, and post 015);

4 units fully finished because of the impetus of this blog, including: 2 sentinels, 1 missile launcher squad, B Coy comd squad, and even one of my autocannon squads (which will be posted this weekend) - so that'll soon be five units in a month: unprecedented! And that's with a week travelling!*

I have to say I'm pleased with the start we've made - and thanks to all of you for your patience and support: I really appreciate it!

Now I'm going to (a) post this and hope that the 'comments' option appears this time, and (b) start possibly thinking about a possible entry for the BoLS competition to design an IG regiment for their Macharian Campaign . Yay!

Thanks, all...

- Drax.

*Incidentally, I really enjoyed the two days I spent at my new school in Devon, and my wife and I have found a lovely cottage to rent too...ahh!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Drax! Sounds like you are making great progress despite your traveling distractions. I got a bit done this past weekend and I hope to have some Eldar painted by weeks end.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!